It’s hard to find people who don’t use the social media Facebook and Instagram. These sites have users of all ages. Meta is constantly bringing new updates to the proprietary sites. Now users can create their own 3D Avatar on Facebook and Instagram very easily.
You can easily create 3D shapes like your own and send them to others. Users can use this feature in various ways including stickers, profile pictures, and feed posts.
These 3D features include special features for the able-bodied. Skin shades can be added for each shape. As a result, you can create the shapes in the right color for your skin. This will make each shape look better and more attractive. Users of all countries will get this facility.
How to Make a 3D Avatar on Facebook?
- First, open the Facebook App.
- Then you will find a three-bar menu in the far right corner of the app.
- From there tap on the See More option. Then there will be the Avatar option.
- Now Facebook will want to know about the user’s skin tone.
- After informing the skin tone, you will want to know about different things including hairstyle, eye shape, and lips. Select them one by one.
- After clicking on the right option, the shape will be created. In the upper right corner, you will see the shape you created.
- Once the whole process is completed, users will be able to share that appearance.
How to Create 3D Avatar on Instagram
- First, open your Instagram account.
- Tap the Three Bars menu at the very top.
- Then go to the settings option and select the account option.
- That menu option has the Avatar option. Select that option.
- The avatar option has multiple features. Select face, lips, eyes, outfit, etc.
- If all is given correctly, tap on the right button. Then your appearance will be created. Then share as needed.