The popularity of the video streaming platform YouTube is now worldwide. Hundreds of millions of customers worldwide use this platform every day. Not just for fun; Thousands of rupees can be earned by creating content on YouTube.
If you want you can download the video from here. This will require a high-speed internet connection. However, you do not need to watch the downloaded video on the Internet.
You will find the ‘Download’ option in the YouTube app. You can easily download any YouTube video by tapping this button. Let’s see how you can download videos on smartphone and desktop-
How to Download YouTube Video
Android and iOS users to download YouTube videos from the mobile app –
- First, open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- For the video you want to download, you have to open the video.
- There is a three-dot menu in the far right corner of the video. Tap there.
- Then a drop-down menu will open.
- Click on the download option there.
- The video that will be downloaded, can see in the library options of the YouTube app.
To download YouTube videos from the desktop-
- First, open YouTube in the desktop browser.
- Now turn on the video you want to download.
- Three dot menu will be at the bottom of the video.
- Click there and click on the download option.
- Once the download is complete, it can be seen in the Library option.