There are very few people who do not use Facebook as social media. There are users of this site owned by Meta all over the world. The number of users is increasing day by day. Spending most of the day scrolling through Facebook.
However, the pain of advertising has to be endured here as well. When you go to see a video after a while different ads come and ruin your mood. If you want, you can easily stop the ads coming.
In addition to hiding unwanted ads, opinions can be expressed against the advertiser organization. Facebook will show ads on other topics next time by giving priority to your opinion. As a result, Facebook will not show unwanted ads in your newsfeed.
What to do to get ads in your newsfeed-
- Click on the three-dot icons in the right-hand corner of the first displayed ad.
- Then select the Hide ads option from the dropdown menu.
- Now you need to tell Facebook why you want to hide the ad.
- If you do not want to see an advertisement for a specific organization, you have to click on the three-dot icons at the top right of the advertisement.
- There ‘Why am I seeing this ad?’ Click on the option. Enter the next option and click on the hide button next to ‘Hide All Ads from This Advertiser’.
Source: India Today